Position 61-62/71-72 - 1947-00-00 Transaction Summary


Purchase Date:
1947-00-00
How Purchased:
Gift
Where Purchased:
Auction No.:
Lot No.:
Sound/Fault:
Sound
Catalogue Value:
$ 20,000
Realized:
$ 0
Seller:

Description

The so-called "Princeton Block" was donated by the widow of Edgar Palmer to Princeton University in 1947, four years after his death. Palmer was a trustee of Princeton, and the stadium bears his father's name.
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved by Siegel Auction Galleries Inc. and Inverted Jenny.com. Information and images may be used with credit to Siegel/InvertedJenny.com subject to guidelines and restrictions.