Position 2 was owned by Harry L. Jefferys, who in 1948 bequeathed it to the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. In 2008 ownership was transferred to the Smithsonian's National Postal Museum, after the Franklin Institute determined that the Jefferys bequest did not fit with their core mission.
Graph of Realizations for This Position in Relation to Catalogue Value:
% Cat. Val.
Position 2: Scott Catalog Value vs. Realizations